Scrolling with intention

This new world of Covid has put most of us in a slump mentally and physically. I have struggled without a set routine of work to get myself motivated to exercise, eat well or sleep well. The shiny world of Instagram may lead us to believe everyone is up at 6am working on their down dog looking perfect but for most of us it is an achievement to leave the house for a daily walk.

So... to social media and motivation. Set intentions when looking at social media. If you are scrolling, engage! It makes such a difference when you start to comment and interact. I learnt these pearls of wisdom from Jessica Richburgs beautiful blog, check it out: here




I have started an Instagram page, @yoga_seal to document my journey and try and hold myself accountable for showing up to the mat and improving my practice. It's so quick and easy to make a new instagram account, so if you are lacking motivation maybe give it a try? What do you have to lose? Just remember to scroll with intention and engage, that is what I am going to do with this new Instagram account, so maybe see you over there, but only if you interact ;)


Illustration credit: https://www.tinkoutsidethebox.com/portfolio


Comments

Popular Posts